Monday, November 23, 2015

Sorry I'm so behind--I'm trying to catch up!

23 November 2015

Chapter 1

Summary:

There is a law that man is subject to, but unlike the Law of Gravity, a physical law, he can choose to disobey this law.  This is called the Law of Nature.  The Law of Nature is in essence a “real Right and Wrong.”

Spoke to me:

I think Lewis’ presentation of the Law of Nature makes sense.  I think he’s presenting the case for absolute truth.  There is a truth, or a real Right and Wrong, which is built into us, which we can know, and which we disobey or break the law.  I think his point that we believe in the Law of Nature whether we like it or not is key.  Whether we like it or not, say we believe it or not, we all act as if we believe in the Law of Nature.

Questions or problems:

Nope.

No comments:

Post a Comment